How to Get to Nishiizu
Nishiizu is located in Shizuoka Prefecture, on the west coast of the Izu Peninsula.
Located between Tokyo and Kyoto, it has a magnificent view of Mt. Fuji, and is visited by many tourists both from Japan and abroad. It may be reached by train, bus, car and/or ferry. Please visit us soon.
By Train and Bus
By train and bus
- Mishima – (Izuhakone Line) – shuzenji – (Tokai bus) – Nishiizu-cho [about 1h 45min.]
- Mishima – (Tokai bus) – Nishiizu-cho [about 2h]
- Numazu – (Tokai bus/Nishi-Izu Limited Express/Rapid Bus) – Nishiizu-cho [about 2h]
- Shimoda – (Tokai bus) – Nishiizu-cho [about 50min.]
- NagaizumiNumazuI.C – Nishiizu-cho [about 1h 30min.]
By Ferry and Bus
By ferry and bus
- Port of Shimizu – (Suruga Bay Ferry) – Port to Toi – (Tokai bus) – Nishiizu-cho [about 1h 35min.]